Tuesday, June 14, 2011

creepy... for me

weird...but i hope i'm wrong.

i thought it's eli's phone beeping and she's just in the other room. but my ears tell me the sound came from above, opposite the other room. and then...

there's the beep again..and again...then, KLAAGG!!

the blinds on the window above me hit the wall.but... it's not windy at all...

with the warm water caressing and soothing my tired body, i just shrugged and continued enjoying my night shower and i thought of my sweet rest after a grueling 14-hour duty. 

after hanging my clothes to dry, i proceeded to the kitchen to throw eli's nappy. my friends are eating their favorite foods.

beep!

i felt my blood rise and my face get hot. i looked back and saw this person whom i trust clicking a... is that a cam? mp4? definitely not a cellphone.

shrug! Breathe deeply...inhale...exhale..whew...

hopefully, i'm mistaken.

the next day, i went out to see what is outside our staff toilet -- a ladder near our window...?! hmm i know, it is placed on that side, but i don't think it should be that near the toilet window.

am i getting paranoid?

(feeling na kung feeling)

anyway, i didn't change my treatment to that person. who am i to judge him... only God knows what really happened... what's more important is i lost nothing. he may see me naked, i don't care. God is with me. let God be the Judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment